*Runway Review* Versace Spring 14

It comes as no surprise what so ever that Donatella Versace was of course the designer that brought sexy back to the S/S 14 season. When I browse my favourite runways such as Christopher Kane and Prada, I can’t exactly describe any of them as particularly “sexy”. That’s why I can fully appreciate Donatella who clearly is not afraid to show plenty of skin and give the guys exactly what they want.

 
The Versace woman is one of the most well defined and iconic incarnations in fashion. Unapologetically sexy with a rock’n’roll vibe, oozing with confidence wherever she goes. All of that and more was presented to us in Milan. The main reason why us and many celebrity stylists tuned in to watch the show was in anticipation of the gowns Donatella sent out. I can only assume they weren’t disappointed as I most certainly was not. The main motif that adorned each gown was metallic mesh (most effectively done in silver). I can’t imagine any woman wearing one of those garments and not looking and feeling amazingly sexy.

What did you think of Versace Spring 2014?

Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweets